Lifestyle Driven Business Coaching: MasterKey
Finding the right balance between running your business, engaging with your family and strengthening your primary relationship is the key to making a ‘small business lifestyle’ work.
My style of coaching is focused on helping you to get the best out of your people so that you can enjoy running your business; rather than have the business run you! Many small business owners would like to spend more time with their family or other activities – and in most cases, that is all possible with only a few changes to the way they operate.
Your staff are your greatest asset. The more passionate they are, the more inspired and motivated; the better they perform and the better the business performs. (If you need ‘business paperwork’ advice; I’ll refer you to an appropriate specialist when needed.)
My MasterKey Business Coaching package is designed to help a business reach its sweet-spot. This is the juncture at which a business reaches critical mass, maintains its flexibility and has the cash flow to support its continued development whilst giving the owner the lifestyle they dream of.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have I got a small business that I would like to be more profitable?
- Do I work too many hours for the amount I take home? (or, my employees make more than me!)
- Do I have a problem attracting good staff or motivating or keeping them?
- Do I need to have more frequent holidays?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should give my unique MasterKey business coaching, mentoring and performance management program a closer look.
The Seven Steps We Will Take Together:
- Discover what drives you and understand your personal limitations.
- Clearly define your work/life goals and begin to put strategies in place to make them happen.
- Set up a growth proof business structure and learn how to ‘get things done.’
- Develop a ‘Business Bible’ guaranteed to increase the value of your business.
- Discover how to invest in the right staff and motivate effective teams.
- Harness the tools available and implement communication strategies that actually work.
- Step by step implementation.
2009…’What Global Financial Crisis?’
Chris has evolved his original Life7 coaching program into the new MasterKey program. In this video clip, shot in 2012, husband and wife small business retailers Murray and Robyn from Orange NSW talk about their coaching experience with Chris throughout 2009.