LifeDesign Is A Fun, Solution Based Life Coaching Package
Life is a juggling act. My role as your personal life coach, is firstly to help you master the challenges you face today and then guide you in a process of re-designing your future. How well you juggle your personal and career roles and responsibilities and how well you manage the emotional pushing and shoving of daily life will determine how happily you live your life and how successful you will become in all areas of your life. The longer you wait to take control of your life, your career or your relationships, the more difficult events will become. If you feel that you are lacking purpose or direction, the best time to take action is today.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Am I lacking clarity, support or direction?
- Am I feeling overwhelmed and needing some balance?
- Am I lacking in motivation – personally or professionally?
- Do I want to take the next step in my career or relationship?
- Am I finding it hard to set or reach my goals?
- Do I want someone to chat to who has only my agenda and best interests at heart and whom I know will ‘give it to me straight’.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should give my unique LifeDesign personal coaching package a closer look.
Steps We May Take Together:
- Deal with your immediate challenges and concerns.
- Discover what drives you and understand your personal limitations.
- Clearly define your life goals and set in motion actions that will lead you toward them.
- Set up strategy and process to ‘get things done.’
- Step by step implementation and review.
If there is one thing I’m know for, it is goal setting. When I was a 17, I decided I was going to complete the annual Sydney City to Surf fun run for 50 consecutive years and do it in under 100 minutes each time. I am still on track and have now run the event 45 times.
Watch The Video …
Over a period of around 20 months you’ll see a tremendous change in his demeanor. In the 2009 clip, he is very pleased with the benefits of a shift in mindset, but wait until you see the change as it starts to really take hold…